Filing a Family Law Appeal - DIGITAL AUDIO DOWNLOAD
FACULTY: Matthew Barach, Esq.
The seminar discussed key considerations and best practices for bringing forth a family law appeal, as covered in Matthew Barach’s recently published book, “The Family Law Guide to Appellate Practice.”
Matt provided step-by-step guidance on the appellate process so family attorneys and pro se litigants can learn how to:
• Distinguish and review all potential options to an appeal
• Identify and recognize when an appeal is the only option for a client
• Explain the mechanics of appellate procedure
• Formulate effective and successful appellate written and oral arguments
• Examine the aftermath of an appeal in procedure and in substance for the client
The audio of this program was recorded at the Social Law Library on December 17, 2019.