Date & Time: Thursday, September 28, 2023, 9 a.m. to noon
Webinar Fee: $95 (Day 2 ONLY)
This program is online only.
CPCS has approved these programs for 3.0 credit hours per day for the Mental Health Trial and Mental Health Appeals panels.
Day 2 Webinar: Thursday, September 28, 2023, 9 a.m. to noon
- Navigating MassHealth programs & the impact of recent litigation: Planning, application, appeals and estate recovery
- Emily S. Starr, Esq., Starr Traiger LLP
- Lisa M. Neeley, Esq., Rubin and Rudman LLP
- Laura Traiger, Esq., Starr Traiger LLP
- Melissa A. Howitt, Esq., Doherty, Dugan, Cannon, Raymond & Weil PC
- Amy Kisby Mullen, Esq., Senior Solutions LLC
Seth Urbanowski, Esq., Hachey Urbanoski, LLC
Arielle Howe, Esq., Howe Legal
Stephanie Addeo, Esq., Rubin & Rudman LLP
MGA members will receive a coupon code to get a $25 discount off either of these prices.
For information on joining MGA visit: http://www.massguardianshipassociation.org/
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com . Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. People registered for the program will receive the video recording and materials. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.