Date and Time: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Fee: $65
This Program is Online Only
Hon. Amy L. Blake, Associate Justice, Massachusetts Appeals Court
Hon. Mary T. Sullivan, Massachusetts Appeals Court
Marc D. Bello, CPA, ABV, CVA, MAFF, CFF, MST, Edelstein & Company LLP
Elizabeth Arienti Sloane, Esq., Segal Roitman, LLP
Register to learn what the judges learn. This seminar will be presented to the Probate & Family Court judges (May 2023) and is now being offered to the Bar with a focus on attorneys who practice family law.
- Understanding various forms of an executive compensation package.
- How to consider executive compensation for alimony, child support, and unallocated support.
- Types of discovery in this complicated area.
- Concepts to consider in drafting language in an agreement.
- Traps for the unwary in dividing retirement accounts.
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general contact CLE Coordinator, Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded and recordings are sent to all who are registered. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.
- Do you need an expert?
- What evidence must a judge have to make the necessary findings?