Date & Time: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
Webinar Fee: $65
This program is online only
Cosponsored by the Greater Boston Fiduciary Law American Inn of Court, the Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court and the Massachusetts Family and Probate American Inn of Court.
Jennifer Brennan - Certified Divorce Lending Professional
Janice Berner, Financial Planner, Bay State Financial
Lisa Catapano, Certified Life Coach
Susan Piracini - Certified Divorce Real Estate Professional
S. Tracy Fischer, Esq., - Certified Divorce Mediator MCFM (moderator)
Learn about the advantages of using neutral professionals in all aspects of the divorce process. Your clients can start the process as a team and work together to figure out finances, mortgages and real estate transactions with truly neutral and collaborative consultants to make their divorce a win-win.
- How can a Certified Divorce Lending Professional aid your clients in managing expectations and bringing divorce specific knowledge to the negotiating table regarding mortgages and refinances that actually work?
- How does a Certified Divorce Real Estate Professional work with clients to sell a home for the best possible price and with contingencies to make selling the marital home easier on the whole family?
- What does a Certified Divorce Financial Planner do to help clients make smart financial decisions that benefit the family as a whole and make sure both parties understand the marital finances?
- How can a Divorce coach help your client to figure out what they really need and want?
- Where does mediation fit in to shepherd the process to a timely, amicable and efficient conclusion.
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general contact CLE Coordinator, Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded and recordings are sent to all who are registered. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.