Date & Time: Day 3 - Discovery: Thursday, December 1, 2022 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
Webinar Fee: $65 for Day 3 ONLY
The Civil Litigation Starting Your Practice—What You Need to Know! Series will be moderated by Attorney Jon Friedmann from Rudolph & Friedmann LLP. This series of programs will help the attorney who wants to start a civil litigation practice, or learn more in this specialty, learn what they need to know to be successful—both in office set up and working with clients and the courts. Details of day 3 and registration information are below.
Day 3: Discovery
Date & Time: Thursday, December 1, 2022 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
- Summary Judgement
- Partial Summary Judgements
- Special Treatment in the Business Litigation Session
- Trial—Courtroom Technology
- …and more!
- Jon Friedmann, Esq., Rudolph & Friedmann LLP
- Laura Keeler, LOMAP Law Practice Advisor
- Deb Curran, Director of Business Development & Senior Account Executive- O’Brien and Levine—Zoom Depositions/Live/Video
- Adam Valachovic, HaystackID—Document Management/Relativity
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general contact CLE Coordinator, Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded and recordings are sent to all who are registered. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.