Date & Time (Day 2): Tuesday, November 15, 2022 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
Webinar Fee: $65
This program is online only.
Cosponsored by: Greater Boston Fiduciary Law American Inn of Court Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court
- Late life romance creates the stage for mistrust between adult children of prior marriages and the new romantic interest, new spouse, new partner.
- Diminishing capacity of divorced or widowed aging parents creates an opportunity for and vulnerability to financial exploitation and undue influence by a new love interest.
- Litigation, whether in the form of protective service proceedings, guardianship/conservatorship, equity actions for declaratory judgment and/or Will Contests and Trust litigation, are common battlefields in these sensitive fiduciary litigation matters.
- Lisa Cukier, Esq., Burns & Levinson LLP
Hon. Jennifer Ulwick, Justice, Essex Probate & Family Court
- Alex Harrington, Esq., Burns & Levinson LLP
- Molly Soiffer, Esq., Bove & Langa
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.