DATE & TIME: DAY 2 WEBINAR - Thursday, September 29, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
PROGRAM FEE: $95 to attend one day.
This program is online only.
CPCS has approved 2.0 CLE credit hours for the CAFL panel for each day – and the MHLD panel has approved 2.0 credits for Day One, and 3.0 credits for Day Two.
The Social Law Library and Massachusetts Guardianship Association
A Fresh Look at Guardianships, Conservatorships, Commitments and End of Life Care
MGA members will receive a coupon code to get a $25 discount off either of these prices. For information on joining MGA visit: http://www.massguardianshipassociation.org/membership/
Day 2 Webinar: Thursday, September 29, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Keynote Address by Evelyn Patsos, Esq., Office of Adult Guardianship & Conservatorship Oversight
- Commitments and Discharge – Where do we go now?
- Gregory P. Teran, Esq., CPCS
- Jane Crosby, Esq., Legal Counsel, Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts
- Case Manager/Discharge planner (TBA)
- Navigating End of Life Care for Persons Under Guardianship
Judge, Probate and Family Court (TBA)
- Ellen M. DiPaola, JD, President & CEO, Honoring Choices Massachusetts
- Karen Talley, Director of Appeals, CPCS Mental Health Litigation
- Lisa Killips, Nurse Practitioner, APRN, FNP-BC
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.