DATE & TIME: DAY 1 WEBINAR - Thursday, September 22, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
PROGRAM FEE: $95 to attend one day.
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLINE ONLY
CPCS has approved 2.0 CLE credit hours for the CAFL panel for each day – and the MHLD panel has approved 2.0 credits for Day One, and 3.0 credits for Day Two.
The Social Law Library and Massachusetts Guardianship Association
A Fresh Look at Guardianships, Conservatorships, Commitments and End of Life Care
MGA members will receive a coupon code to get a $25 discount off either of these prices. For information on joining MGA visit: http://www.massguardianshipassociation.org/membership/
Day 1 Webinar: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Opening Remarks by Chief Justice John Casey, Probate and Family Court Division
- DCF involvement in Guardianships of Minor cases – How, When, Why and Which Court?
Hon. Kathleen A. Sandman, First Justice, Franklin Probate and Family Court
- Hon. Kelli R. DiLisio, Justice, Juvenile Court
Karen Eaton, Esq., Department of Children and Families
Frances Weiner, Esq., CAFL
- Conservatorships: Hot Topics
- Hon. Edward Donnelly, Fiduciary Litigation Session
- Christina T. Vidoli, Esq., Vidoli Couture, LLP
- Melissa A. Howitt, Esq., Doherty, Dugan, Cannon, Raymond & Weil, P.C.
- Rebecca Amaral, Professional Conservator, Amaral Associates
- Marlee Cowan, Esq. , Rubin and Rudman, LLP (moderator)
- Lisa Judkins, LMHC, NCG, Connections Guardianship Services, LLC (moderator)
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.