DATE & TIME: DAY 1 WEBINAR - Thursday, September 22, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
PROGRAM FEE: $95 to attend one day.
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLINE ONLY
CPCS has approved 2.0 CLE credit hours for the CAFL panel for each day – and the MHLD panel has approved 2.0 credits for Day One, and 3.0 credits for Day Two.
The Social Law Library and Massachusetts Guardianship Association
A Fresh Look at Guardianships, Conservatorships, Commitments and End of Life Care
MGA members will receive a coupon code to get a $25 discount off either of these prices. For information on joining MGA visit: http://www.massguardianshipassociation.org/membership/
Day 1 Webinar: Thursday, September 22, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Opening Remarks by Chief Justice John Casey, Probate and Family Court Division
- DCF involvement in Guardianships of Minor cases – How, When, Why and Which Court?
Hon. Kathleen A. Sandman, First Justice, Franklin Probate and Family Court
Hon. Carol A. Shaw, Justice, Juvenile Court
Karen Eaton, Esq., Department of Children and Families
Frances Weiner, Esq., CAFL
- Conservatorships: Hot Topics
- Hon. Edward Donnelly, Fiduciary Litigation Session
- Christina T. Vidoli, Esq., Vidoli Couture, LLP
- Melissa A. Howitt, Esq., Doherty, Dugan, Cannon, Raymond & Weil, P.C.
- Rebecca Amaral, Professional Conservator, Amaral Associates
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.