Date and Time: Thursday, May 19, 2022 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm ET
Webinar Fee: $50 (DAY 2 ONLY) OR register for ALL 4 Days in the Homicide Trial Series here for $150 (save $50).
This program is online only.
CPCS approved 2.0 credits per session for the YAD, Adult Criminal Trial, YAD and Adult Criminal Appeals. MHLD has approved 2.0 credits for Day 3 only.
- Caselaw update
- Digital evidence
- Substantive use of grand jury minutes
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.
- Hon. Marguerite T. Grant, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Hon. Jane E. Mulqueen, Hampden Superior Court
- Hon. William F. Sullivan, Brockton Superior Court
- Cailin Campbell, Esq., Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office Appeals Unit
- Mark T. Lee, Esq., Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office
- Kate MacDougall, Esq., Essex County District Attorney’s Office
- Anne S. Yas, Esq., Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office
- Jeffrey S. Brown, Esq., Brown & Brown LLP