Date & Time: Thursday, November 18th, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. (ET) – 6:00 p.m. (ET)
Webinar Fee: $50
This program is online only.
CPCS has approved this program for 2.0 credit hours for the CAFL panel.
“I Didn’t Think it Mattered” how to avoid learning info at the podium (from opposing counsel or your client) and solving the mysteries of the financial statement
Hon. Thomas J. Barbar, Justice of the Middlesex Probate & Family Court
Jennifer Lamanna, Esq., Lamanna Law
Andrea Lance, Esq., Lance Law LLC
Will Marquis, Principal, Marquis Analytics
Are you tired of advising clients of the information you need for court, only to have them say “I didn’t think it mattered” when you are surprised at the podium?
The opposing party lied on their financial statement, now what?
In this program you will learn:
- Effective methods to facilitate clients fulfilling their discovery obligations early and completely;
- Tools for presenting a forensically reliable case to the court and in negotiations with opposing counsel;
- Strategies for revealing the opposing party’s deficient reporting on their financial statement, including:
- How to use a financial consultant efficiently;
- How a financial statement can be accurate and misleading at the same time;
- Effective use of chalks to highlight critical financial information.
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at email@example.com. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.