Date and Time: Day 1 Webinar: Thursday September 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – noon
Program Fee: $75 (Attend Day 1 Only)
This program is online only.
CPCS has approved this program for 3.0 credit hours per day for MHLD panels
MGA members will receive a coupon code from MGA to get a $25 discount off either of these pricing options.
For information on joining MGA visit:
- Opening Remarks by Chief Justice John Casey, Chief Justice of the Probate and Family Court Division
- What We Can Learn from Britney Spears: When Guardianships and Conservatorships Go Wrong, Moderators: Marlee Cowan, Esq. & Seth Urbanoski, Esq.
- Navigating the interplay between Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorneys and Court Appointed Individuals, Moderators: Meredith Havard, Esq. & Lisa Judkins
- Shelly Oaks, professional guardian & conservator
- Erin Bradbury, Esq., Law Office of Erin Bradbury
- Joan Legraw, Esq., CPCS