Dates and Times:
Day 1 Webinar: Thursday September 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – noon
Day 2 Webinar: Thursday September 30, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – noon
Program Fee: $125 (Attend BOTH Days)
These programs are online only.
CPCS has approved this program for 3.0 credit hours per day for MHLD panels and for 1.5 hours for CAFL for Day 2 only.
MGA members will receive a coupon code from MGA to get a $25 discount off either of these pricing options.
For information on joining MGA visit:
- Opening Remarks by Chief Justice John Casey, Chief Justice of the Probate and Family Court Division
- What We Can Learn from Britney Spears: When Guardianships and Conservatorships Go Wrong, Moderators: Marlee Cowan, Esq. & Seth Urbanoski, Esq.
- Navigating the interplay between Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorneys and Court Appointed Individuals, Moderators: Meredith Havard, Esq. & Lisa Judkins
- Shelly Oaks, professional guardian & conservator
- Erin Bradbury, Esq., Law Office of Erin Bradbury
- Joan Legraw, Esq., CPCS
- Keynote Address by Patricia Keane Martin, Esq., and Lisa M. Neeley. Esq.: Case Law update.
- Issues involving minors, grandparents, custody, and parental contact – Moderators: Michelle Sikes, Esq. & Michelle Mulvena, Esq.
- Hon. Claudine T. Wyner, Associate Justice, Probate and Family Court
- Robert Fuster
- Disputes in guardianship: to litigate or mediate? Moderators: Amy Kisby Mullen, Esq. & Virginia Connolly, Esq.
- Julie Kefi, Jewish Family Services
- Hon. Susan Ricci, (Ret.)
- Angelina Stafford, Esq., Doherty Wallace Pillsbury & Murphy PC
- CPCS attorney TBA