Date and Time: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program Fee: $35
This webinar is online only.
Please join us as we reconvene our All-Star Family law panel from last summer’s webinar COVID-19: Divorce Questions and 19 Possible Solutions for another exciting, fast-paced program.
With Opening Remarks by
Probate & Family Court Chief Justice John D. Casey
Chief Justice Casey will join moderator, Matthew Barach, Esq. for a short Q & A followed by an all-star Family Law Panel for a fast-paced question and answer discussion on problems created by the Pandemic affecting divorce practice with possible solutions from a diverse and distinguished panel.
- Matthew P. Barach, Esq., Barach Family Law (moderator)
- Hon. Brian P. Dunn
- Hon. Peter DiGangi (Ret.)
- Hon. Spencer Kagan (Ret.)
- Hon. Susan Ricci (Ret.)
- Elizabeth Crowley, Burns & Levinson LLP
- Maureen McBrien, Esq., Brick, Jones, McBrien & Hickey LLP
- Donald Tye, Esq., Prince Lobel Tye LLP
- Marc Bello, CPA/ABV, CVA, MAFF, CFF, MST
- Lee Sanderson, CPA, ABV, CFF, CVA, MST
Topics that will be covered in the webinar include:
- Marital division, including property valuation
- Alimony considerations
- Child support and modifications
- Issues pertaining to child custody
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable. Most Social Law Library CLE events are recorded. The recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit, when applicable, is only granted when the live webinar is attended.