Date & Time:
Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
This program is online only.
Director of Client Relations
Daniel Struna, Esq.
Atticus Practice Advisor
Join our panel of law firm marketing experts to learn time management and marketing techniques that will help you run your law firm business.
The presentation will include The Strategic Pathway (from hero technician to business owner), then Time Management & Marketing and will end with the Solo Practice Profit Scorecard.
Topics to be covered include:
• What really drives practice growth?
• Three mindsets of an entrepreneurial attorney.
• How does client selection affect time management and profits?
• Protecting your marketing pipeline.
• Referral marketing strategies.
• Scorecard – how do you rank?
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, accommodations requests, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Registration fees are non-refundable.