When: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Social Law Library, John Adams Courthouse, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Program Fee: $65
John McDougall, President of McDougall Interactive.
Author of Content Marketing and SEO for Law Firms and a college text book on digital marketing.
What used to work in Content Marketing and SEO just a few years ago will not work today. Learn how to make 2020 your most profitable year ever by getting consistent leads from Content Marketing and SEO and by positioning your firm as thought leaders.
Some examples of cutting-edge topics we’ll be discussing (this is way more than just “add keywords” and “add more content”):
- The 13 most important types of marketing content and how to create them
- The extremely high correlation between social signals and ranking position
- How video and podcasts can enhance your thought leadership and improve your mobile user experience and search rankings at the same time
- Why click-through-rate, time-on-site, and bounce rate are more important than ever
- Why merely having keywords in your meta tags and copy is not nearly enough
- How the length of your content can affect your search rankings
- Why links are still significant, especially deep links to inner pages
- How your website load time can directly affect your search rankings, especially on mobile devices
The program will leave you with 12 must-do action steps for success, based on data from industry leaders, as well as a list of ridiculously great tools you can use to speed up your process and be aware of your competitors.
Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Michael Saporito at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Same day registrations are $5.00 extra. Registration fees are non-refundable. Registrants for this program acknowledge that during the program their photographic or videographic images may be incidentally taken; registrants agree that the submission of their registrations for this program constitutes their written consent to the Social Law Library’s use of any such image in print and online materials solely for promotion of the Library’s noncommercial CLE seminars and other educational events and activities. Most Social Law Library CLE events are audio recorded. The audio recording is available by digital download, generally within a week after the program date. Most downloads include print material and are $19.95 each. This product purchase is separate from CLE registration and is not included in the price of a CLE registration. CLE credit is only granted when the live program is attended.