Thursday, January 26, 2017
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Location: Social Law Library, Boston, MA.
The Honorable Joan P. Armstrong, First Justice, Probate and Family Court, Suffolk Div.
Justin Kelsey, Esq., Partner, Skylark Law and Mediation, P.C., Framingham, MA
Sandra Lundy, Esq., Moderator, Of Counsel, Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, P.C., Boston, MA
Sarah McCue, CFP®, CDFA®, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley, Boston, MA
Anthony Pelusi, Jr., Esq., Principal, Tony Pelusi & Associates, Andover, MA
Jennifer Taddeo, Esq., Senior Associate, Pabian & Russell, LLC, Boston, MA
Divorce is a process, not an event. Clients need so much more than a litigation/negotiation strategy to successfully navigate one of life’s most stressful journeys. If you haven’t yet developed a full-service divorce practice to help your client prepare for life after divorce, you may be losing clients to attorneys who have.
This seminar provides practical information about enhancing your divorce practice. Our panel experts will offer practical tips for:
• Managing client expectations; Online registration is encouraged. For assistance, questions on group discounts, special billing, program content, out-of-state CLE credits, and general CLE information contact Andrew Hyland at email@example.com. Space is limited. Registrations accepted in order of receipt. Same day registrations are $5.00 extra. Registration fees are non-refundable. Registrants for this program acknowledge that during the program their photographic or videographic images may be incidentally taken; registrants agree that the submission of their registrations for this program constitutes their written consent to the Social Law Library’s use of any such image in print and online materials solely for promotion of the Library’s noncommercial CLE seminars and other educational events and activities.
• Avoiding common mistakes that lead to post-divorce litigation;
• Drafting separation agreements for the long-haul ;
• Making effective use of mediation services and parenting coordinators;
• Leveraging professional networks (estate planners, financial advisors, therapists, etc.) to enhance client satisfaction and grow your practice;
• And more!