Zola Suite is a robust, cloud-based legal practice management solution that provides firms with best-in-class case management and complete billing, accounting and reporting tools in one, easy-to-use platform. With a complete suite of tools for the front and back offices, Zola eliminates information silos and delivers a single source of truth for data-driven firms.
Native features include:
- Intelligent email management
- Dynamic CRM for pre-retention management
- Document management and automation
- Task management
- Secure client portal for efficient file exchange and client payments
- Sophisticated timekeeping and billing
- Trust and complete business accounting
Zola has joined with the Social Law Library to offer members Zola Suite Core subscriptions for one user and one accountant for just $25. To learn more about this benefit or to take advantage of this offering and request an account, please email Brian Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, we invite you to join us for an upcoming webinar to see Zola Suite in action.
October 26: https://meeting.zoho.com/meeting/register?sessionId=1081782353