$415 Regular Rate l $295 Reduced Rate
Instant Access to Social Law is now available for solo practitioners only. The Social Law term is from 10/1 - 9/30. Sign up for a membership and get immediate online access to our research databases 24/7 through September 30, 2015! Purchase your membership through this online system and you will receive a temporary username and password that will be valid for up to 72 hours. All accounts will be verified during business hours by Social Law Membership staff and permanent usernames and passwords will be e-mailed to you as part of our welcome package.
Click below to start the 3 step registration process to determine your membership rate(Membership term 10/1-9/30).
Your New Social Law Library Membership Will Give You Online Access To . . .
- Primary appellate case law, statutes, bankruptcy and tax courts from the Fastcase database
- Law Reviews, State Session Laws, CFR, Federal Register, State AG Opinions and more from HeinOnline (HeinOnline is only available to Social Law Library members that have a Massachusetts billing address.)
- Treatises and eBooks from NOLO and Law Journal Press
- Bar Association Journals
- Legal Newspapers
Plus, you’ll get our Massachusetts Substantive Law Databases:
- SJC and Appeals Court Decisions
- Rule 1:28 Decisions of the Appeals Court
- Appellate Division Decisions of the District Court & BMC
- Superior Court Decisions (including the Business Litigation Session!)
- Statewide Housing Court
- Land Court Decisions
- MA Rules of Court, General Laws, CMR and much more