Presented by the Social Law Library and Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
|Wednesday, Dec. 5, 4:00-6:30 p.m.
Social Law Library, John Adams Courthouse, Boston, MA
The iPad is a tremendous productivity tool for lawyers…if you know how to use it to its fullest advantage.
Join real lawyers who have used the iPad to revolutionize their practice, and learn how to:
· Find the most useful apps, tools and programs for your practice.
· Remotely access files and other documents…anywhere.
· Enhance communications with clients, staff, opposing counsel, and others.
· Dramatically improve your courtroom exhibits and presentations, while simplifying the process.
· Make your iPad a complete mobile office.
· Eliminate paper and clutter.
· Improve productivity with easy cloud computing.
· Draft documents, do legal research, and build trial notebooks more easily.
· And much more!
Howard Lenow, Founding Member, ABA Labor and Employment Technology Committee
Gabriel Cheong, Author, Mass. Divorce Lawyer blog; board member, Starting Out Solo
Please Note. There is no requirement to have an iPad to attend this program. However, those who do are welcome to bring it to the seminar.